Job DescriptionThe Company
In short - the company make digital experiences better for everyone.
How do they do this? They provide UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they in turn can improve the experience they give to customers.
You will be expected to communicate with Senior Execs from top global brands in Northern Europe and as far away as Australia. Their client list is pretty impressive - Amazon, Facebook, Google, PayPal to name just a few.
You will develop and build relationships with prospects and if you are willing to learn then you will be provided with plenty of training the ability to progress quickly in a growing organisation.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the role:
- Making outbound calls to educate potential customers of the companies solution
- Follow up on warm inbound leads to continue marketing efforts and generate sales
- Identify new business opportunities and support marketing efforts
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine strategic sales approaches
- Complete weekly reports and maintain records in Salesforce (CRM)
- £24k - £30k base + uncapped commission
- Sales training and coaching to support your career development
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant and impressive company with a sound future and fast growth objectives
- Global Sales Kick Off - this was in Miami this year!
- Private Health care following probation
- 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
- Christmas and Summer parties and regular team events